Scott Guthrie will talk about Windows Azure, .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4, MVC and Visual Studio 2010
Link to registration and more information read here, see you there.
Microsoft as writen this greate post about keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointtechnology/HA101756491033.aspx, love keyboard shortcuts :) And the 3.0 keyboard shortcuts is working in SharePoint 2010, like the site action and view all site content shortcuts :)
We are proud to announce the release for the SharePoint Manager 2010, the new release is available on CodePlex http://spm.codeplex.com/. There are some smaller bug fix and some new feature in 2010. All new objects in the SharePoint 2010 object model is marked with a grey background, like User Solutions (aka Sandbox Solutions).
One of the many out-of-the-box functionalities in MOSS 2007 is connect list to Outlook e.g. Contacts list. This is great to have the rich and familiar interface from Outlook and still have a central place to share the information.
So the quick guide to setup a Contacts list in SharePoint and connecting it to Outlook.
How to enable inline editing on list.
1. Go to the list and click on the List in the Ribbon.
2. Click on the "Modify this View"
3. Go to the button and expand "Inline Editing", click the "Allow inline editing" checkbox on. And click on the OK button.
4. Go back to the list (the modified view) and now there is a little 'create new list item' icon at the button of view.
5. Click on the create new list item icon and a inline form is show. Fill out the required fields and click on the save icon.
6. And vola, you just create a list item through inline editing :)
Change this settings through API
Find the view (SPView) you wish to change and update the InlineEdit property with the text string TRUE
Remember to .Update() the SPView after updating the property.